Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adurna.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

"Fine Get blood poisening from the net, nothings normal with blood elves alway deadly any way I found out what I wanted, you got rust in your blood," Midnight said looking at Fyrn with a compliet posture of calmness, "Can I get it out of your blood or do you want to well I guess its rude ot talk about a dragon dieing" Midnight folded his arms over his cheast then glanced back at Mist's sleeping form "blasted blood elves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 am

Shadow glared at Midnight but said nothing/ She drew her brown dagger, she connected her midn with Fyrns's so no one else could hear their convosation.
ok Fyrn, I need to cut you with my dagger, but i'll heal it when i'm done
I trust you Fyrn replied, not taking his eyes of Midnight.

Shadow placed the blade on Fyrn's scales and cliced a small wound. Then she placed her hand above the wound and said in the ancient language "rust rise" Then all the rust in Fyrn's blood stream came out of the cut and floated in the air. Then Shadow closed her fist and the rust vanished. Shadow placed her hand on the wound and said in the ancient language of the elves "be healed" and the cut closed. Fyrn didn't even flinch.
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:09 am

Annir watched them with a slight frown of worry but as it was over she relaxed and looked at Mayko who had drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:47 pm

"well that way work," Midnight said "for once"
Midngiht look around "You want to know where I was," he said walking over to Mist, "I tell you at rainbow pool, Open portal! Bring back wood!" sudenly a purple ovalare shape apeared in frount of Midnight, Hugging Mist close to his body he steped through Imedetly apearing at a seeing pool not far from an elven village "close!" Midnight layed Mist body down notecing that her body was glowing "she is finnerly growing." then he smiled "I wonder what she will think when she sees her weel chair when the portal closes?"

{Raindow pool is a place that Shadow found when they where kids its real naem is dream pool}

Last edited by cooltime17 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typed the insted of think, ok)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:14 am

(Ok i didnt really understand that last post david...like its confsuing... and btw im typing this at school coz im evil... and I'm in IPT)

(OH and I think I fogrot to mention that Shadow didn't have magic before she bonded with Fyrn... and I had to chnage Fyrn's age on another rp site...on the other one he is 3 and on here hes 63 but Shadow is 79 in both role plays and i think Mist should be 3 ^^... and dragons dont glow when they grow and i just like critisising you and I should probably stop now and now I am in english ^^
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm

{I didn't say she had magic and Mist is speashal and in the move sapira flashed when she growed bigger, so down a flash what do you get. Cool }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:20 pm

{ you need to Read what Midnight said basicaly I tell you what happened to Dream pool}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Shadow yelled "What the hell do you mean for once!!!" She was angry at Midnight. So angry she could fall off Fyrn...but she didn't. She just fumed silently. Then Midnight disappeared into the portal. "Well that just great isn't it!"

(ok...better???)

Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 am

{yes better, but Midnights at deam pool, you should understaned what he meant}

Midnight layed down on the soft green grass I haven't fell grass this soft in years.
Midnight expanded his mind heading towords Shadows mind its not that far away, hmm its shielded MIdnight sliped through Shadow's sheild around her mind she was copletly unawere of him, Midnight smilded you comeing to dream pool or are you looking at your weelchair? MIdnight quickly left her mind slinking back to his own, glancing at Mist to see that she had more than tripled in size and was now rideable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 am

Shadow stared. The portal was still slightly open. And her wheelchair had appeared. Thats was weird. Fyrn walked over to the wheelchair and Shadow slid down Fyrn's side and landed in it. She looked at Kria and Annir and said "be right back"
stay here ok Fyrn Shadow said
ok, but if anything happens I will crush Midnight
nothing will happen Shadow laughed and she wheeled herself into the portal. Fyrn growled in his throat and walked to the portal... he didn't like being apart from Shadow so he went inside the portal, and the portal expanded as he went through.

(ok now go on facebook)
(and check your email!)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am

"Only you guys?" Midnight asked, "Fine by me, don't trust them others yet... no, I can't trust them not after the blood elves." Midnight looked up at them, "Take a sit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:32 am

"Midnight, ive known Annir and Kria for their whole lives, there perfectly safe" Shadow said. Then she raised her eyebrows "Uhhhh... I'm already sitting if ya havn't noticed"

Fyrn really did not like Midnight's attitude, no matter what Shadow told him.

(oh and Fyrn is 3 years old ^^)
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Midnight glanced at them "oh you are, well first up sory If i seem rude, its just" Midnight stoped, "Blood elves do realy know what maners are." Midnight reach forword dipping his hand into the pool, as the ripps floted over the pool it turn black, Midnight closed his eyes leaning back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:45 am

"yeah just a bit rude... and your not a blood elf so why should have no manners and why are all them stupid elves want to kill us???" Shadow said, her green eyes blazing. Fyrn lay on the ground behind Shadow, he curled up like a kitten, not taking his brown eyes of Midnight.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 pm

"all in good time" Midnight laughed "look at the pool," slowly the pool changed to revlive the area the were in with out them "I couldn't sleep that night so i came here," the pool showed a youger Midnight walking in to the area {ok the pool show an image to go with what he says} "then they can through a portal takeing me to the home in a high mountine rige gave me nothing but rags, and this bundle of fun" Midnight poited to Mist, "they wiped my mind of all words and replaced it with the magic tounge. ten years of them doing stuff to me, I'm not human any more, any way after that Mist had been develiping a ablility" Midnight smialed at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Shadow listened "You speak the ancient language...but when you do spells I can't understand you...and what did they do to you and if they whiped your memory how can you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 pm

"I'm always speaking the same when I do spells," Midnight said, "and they only wiped my knowlage of words. any way Mist can turn Invsable and change others too, for a limited time so we made our selves invisable went through the tunnels Mist couldn't keep it up for long tho. so we had to ran down hill. we made a wroung turn and got surounded. I oaniced and touched no through me and mist in to the magic stream to get us far away from the blood elves."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 pm

"But they followed you and nearly killed us..." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 pm

"they had use a window to track me" Midnight said bloody blood elves Mist said eaching in there heads "nice to see you awake," Midnight said facing Mist, "any way in the steam I met a presins gave me all I have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Shadow frowned "So you went to this place... and they tortured you...and then you came back but its been 10 years for you and over 60 for me..."
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 am

"Yea must of jumped through time as well as jumping oner the land." Midnight frowned, "can you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:40 am

Shadow raised her eye brows "...not a thing... why?"
I here nothing Fyrn said to Shadow, but to Midnight he just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 am

Midnight frowned I hear nothing to Midnight Mist said getting up "seven battes, evil and good. six lifes drand and forced in to one. five willing host hosting what they ask. four thousned deaths, killed by one." Midnoght spok staring off in to space as his voice eachod arounded the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 am

Shadow felt a shiver run down her spine. "Lets get back to the others..." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 am

Midnight staired off in to space not at the pool anymore seeing a maching army of urgel sudenly he fealt him self fall his eyes snaping open to see a a face looking down at him to dragons behind that face to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: