Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG

This is an Inheritance Cycle RPG forum mainly for me and my friend, but feel free to join if ya want to

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Inheritence RPG!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Shadow had been on the ground, next to a pond in Ellesmera. She watched the water swirl around as she chanted in the ancient language. Making the water hover in the air, forming different shapes. The water formed into a winged dragon, that swooped and dived above the water. Shadow jumped when a rectangle appeared in mid air. The water dragon broke and fell back into the water. Then the square was gone. Had she seen someone in the square, she couldn't tell. Her wheelchair was standing next to her and Fyrn was out hunting with the other dragons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adurna.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
Lozza
Admin

Location : The world has changed... I feel it in the Water... I feel it in the Earth... I smell it in the Air... Much that once was is lost...

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Fyrn roared back and flew towards Kria

We have to get out of here Fyrn growled

"To the mountains!" Shadow yelled over the flying arrows.
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Kria grunted and sped towards the mountains, dodging arrows and taller trees.

Mayko clung the her bunny and the dragon egg, this was fun but also frightening whilst being attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Fyrn roared then sped after Kria. Just to show the starnge elves not to mess with them, he breathed a torrent of fire into the trees. Then he pounded his wings, carefully holding Midnight and flew towards the mountains.

Shadow watched the elves run around in the fire. She smiled. But then she remembered. Her wheelchair was down there. Her mother had given that to her.
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Annir glanced back at Fyrn and saw Shadow's face what's wrong? she asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Shadow smiled it seems my wheelchair has gone poof

Fyrn chuckled I don't see the point of that thing... you don't need it Shadow, you got me

I suppose
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Annir sighed do you wanna go back? she asked and Kria grunted, not wanting to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 pm

that would be suicide, its probably burnt anyways Shadow said
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 am

Midnight looked up, spent from shouting Mist? he ased weakly then remebering the drop he scaned Fyrn Furn thers a net on your tail, you wont bealbe ot get it off, it magic and will drain you energy till it it's off, you wont beable to fly for much longer Midnight fouced on the net it was prety much invisible "Relese!" he said to find nothing happen "thought so." Midnight look at Mist hagging in Kria's claws Mists hurnt or something, blasted blood elves Midnight faced the Dirction of the elves "Blast!" he said Darkly smilling when he saw a Giant blast way too big then what was need.

{note midnight is someone who does NOT like death so his behavyour then is strage. OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Fyrn growled then we better land havnt we Fyrn turned and sped towards a small cliff on the mountain surrounded by trees, large enough for himself and the others. Before he landed he dropped Midnight then landed.
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Kria slowed to fly behind Fyrn and when he landed she put Mist on the ground then landed and Annir slid off then as Kria laid down Annir reached up and grabbed Mayko and lifted her up and placed her gently on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Midnight ran strait for Mist tripping up as he ran, geting up he walk over and started felling Mist body and probing her mind "I can find it" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:26 pm

"Find what," Shadow said as she unstrapped her legs from Fyrn saddle. While she was doing this, Fyrn was trying to get his head to meet his tail so he could try and bite throught the net on his tail.

"Uh...Midnight, help Fyrn." Shadow said, after she finished untying the last strap.
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 pm

suddenly the egg Mayko held started glowing slightly and as she rushed to put it down it started cracking.. Mayko scrambled away from it, hiding behind Annir and peeking from behind her as she watched the egg crack more and more, glowing more with every crack and suddenly the large egg broke and the large baby dragon appeared. It stumbled slightly as it tried to walk towards Mayko who was now standing beside Annir..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 pm

{{agh to many things happening at once}}
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

lol okay cut that part]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Fyrn growled I can't get it off he sounded annoyed but not exactly scared
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm

get what off? Kria asked, looking over at Fyrn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm

look at my tail Fyrn growled angryly. There was one of the blood elves net caught on it
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 pm

suddenly Mayko stood up, leaving her egg on the ground and she wandered over to Fyrn. She grabbed the net and tried prying it off but it wouldn't work, but she didn;t give up.

Annir smiled at Mayko's determination and she walked over, but so Mayko didn;t see her and she helped Mayko take it off. Which made Mayko think she did it. And with the last tug it came off and Mayko stumbled back, and the net fell loosely over her"i did it!"she exclaimed happily, she didn;t even notice, Annir walking back to her original spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Fyrn turned to face Mayko Thank you little one and he nudged her gently.

Shadow just sat there. What was she supposed to do
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Annir smiled and walked over to Shadow"you alright?"she asked her softly

Mayko smiled and wriggled out of the net then stood up and smiled at Fyrn in her cute, innocent way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 pm

"Yeah" Shadow looked over at Midnight, who seemed to be frozen or not all there... "Midnight, you ok???"

Fyrn nudged the little girls cheek with his snout.
Back to top Go down
cooltime17

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:02 pm

"yes I am, Found it!" Shadow said moving his hands to revil a long thin cut that was almost inviseble "Pull poisen!" a small drop of clear liqued came out blance inbettew his hands, Midnight pulled a vilal of clear liqued from a pocket in his cloak putting the drop in it then hidding the vilal again, getting up Midnight walk over to Fyrn "your turn." he said gently slipping in to Fryn mind and looking for any pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lozza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 am

But Fyrn pushed Midnight out of hid mind and closed his mind with a very thick barrier. He bared his teeth at Midnight and growled low in his throat. But he wouldn't speak to Midnight, that involved their minds touching. Fyrn didn't like Midnight. Because he knew from Shadow that when Midnight dissapeared, how hurt and upset Shadow was and then he just appeared just like that, thinking that he could go into a dragons mind!

Shadow glared at Midnight "Don't you know its rude to jab your mind into another persons dragon without even asking?"
Back to top Go down
elmo

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Annir sighed softly and stepped back, stayin out of this.

Mayko watched Fyrn and backed away as Fyrn's features became hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inheritence RPG!   

Back to top Go down

The Inheritence RPG!
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adurna- Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Inheritence Cycle RPG :: Alagaesia-
Jump to: